Stormwater Pond Complete 2011 (pics)
Clearing and site grading complete 2011(pics)
Sewer, Roads and Infrastructure 2012 pics
Conceptual Landscaping Design (pics)
Detail Plan of Subdivision (Pic)
Abrams Land - Current Status
Abrams Land Update Dec 15 th, 2011
"Various consultations completed in 2009"
"Funding secured for development of the Project - value $32M "
"RMWB sells land to Abrams in 2010"
"Sod Turning event took place Nov 1, 2010.
"Detailed outline Plan and site plan approved May 26, 2011"
"Land use by law - Bldg Height to 39Meters June, 2011"
"Site Clearing and Grading 98% complete Dec, 2011
"Storm Water Pond complete Dec, 2011"
"Underground and Road Design complete Dec 2011"
"Tender for Underground and Roads January, 2012"
"Underground and Roads to be completed in 2012"
"Landscaping scheduled for 2013"
"Ownership transferred to individual owners in 2013"
St. John the Baptist Building update
"Fundraising ongoing - see your bulletins for details"
" Design Engineering for St. John the Baptist Parish awarded to IBI Engineering - completing concepts Dec, 2011."
Abram's Land Development
Conceptual Plan at the end of Dickens Drive.
Abram's Land Development Corporation: Regional Municipality Wood Buffalo (Community Center), St.John Baptist Parish(Church), Markaz-UI Islam(Mosque), McMurray Gospel Assembly(Church).
New Parish Facilities
Building Committee, Parish Finance Committee and PPC will begin with:
- BC, Consultation with the Catholic School Board regarding synergies for sharing offices.
- PPC, Finalize strategies for growth & timeline for construction completion.
- PFC, Finalize stratagies for Fundraising
- BC, Consultation with the parishioner to incorporate needs assessment.
- BC, Determine the type of facilities required.
- BC, Establish cost & affordability.
- Determine what to build first - Rectory, Offices, Hall, Church.
- BC, Develop the project schedule and designs.
- PFC, Financial Approval from the Diocese of St. Paul for facilities.
NEW CHURCH - BROCHURE